Free Flu Shots (Please Share)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 am on mhia@yahoogroups.com
      Posted by: "Martha Benedict" mfbenedict

      Dear Community Friends,

      We are excited to announce that Arroyo Vista Family Health Center will be hosting our Annual Free Flu Clinic on Thursday, October 25, 2012. Please share the attached flyer with your contacts. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this event, please contact Julio Reyes or Irene Holguin at (323) 987-2000.

      Best,

      Julio Reyes
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Arroyo Vista Family Health Center | 2411 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90031
      Email: jreyes@... | Direct: (323) 987-2028 | Fax: (323) 987-1440
      www.arroyovista.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.