OLD L.A. FARMERS MARKET'S Annual Halloween Fair coming!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Every year, the Old L.A. Farmers Market in Highland Park conducts a Halloween Fair for the children (and adults) in the community to come in costume, watch entertainers, participate in costume contests, listen to the music, and more. There is no charge, so please come and bring the family!

      Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 30. The Old L.A. Farmers Market runs every Tuesday from 3 to 8 p.m., and, after Halloween and through the winter, from 3 to 7 p.m.

      In the meantime, we've got a few Tuesdays before Halloween. Come to the market, get something to drink, and spend a bit of time meeting your neighbors. You can check out the foods and crafts. You can buy your fruits and vegetables that are in season, and talk to your friends while you rest awhile and enjoy an afternoon meal.

      All the farmers are located on Avenue 58. Sometimes, the freelance musicians come and sing, and entertain.

      Prepared foods are further up the street, and we have a selection of home-made crafts along Marmion Way.

      We are right in front of the Metro Station, so you can get right to the market without needed a car.

      Hope to see you this Tuesday and October 30 for our Halloween Fair.

      FOOD STAMP EBT CARD NOW ACCEPTED AT OLD L.A. FARMERS MARKET