Arroyo Seco Museum Science Magnet School Tours

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      October 24, 2012 at 3pm
      November 1, 2012 at 8:15am
      November 7, 2012 at 3pm

      Arroyo Seco Museum Science Magnet is a K-8th grade school with only 568 students. Our school mission is to:
       Educate students academically, socially, and emotionally
       Prepare students to be productive citizens
       Provide a safe and caring environment
       Foster an experiential understanding of the world through museum science studies.

      Arroyo Seco has a partnership with the Audubon Center at Debs Park and Autry National Center: Casa de Adobe. Our students learn about the seven components of a museum throughout the years at Arroyo Seco and in the 8th grade become docents at the Audubon Center and Casa de Adobe. We are proud to boast our API of 881!

      Open House is a grand celebration at Arroyo Seco. Join us for our Museum Day on May18, 2013. Many museums will be on campus!

      Arroyo Seco Museum Science Magnet
      4805 Sycamore Terr., Los Angeles , California 90042
      323-254-5141 Phone | 323-344-0235 Fax
      Principal: Diane R. Ramirez

      Magnet Coordinator: Mrs. Casagran
      E-mail: gjuare1@...