Eagle Rock Music Festival Recap

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=73b76dcdce3164e2301b999cf&id=8e6f23b05d&e=2383ecbde2

      Hi ,

      We have extended the ERMF 2012 Mix offer. Support Center for the Arts Eagle Rock with a $10 donation to receive the download featuring songs from artists that performed at this year's Eagle Rock Music Festival!

      Artists include: Chrome Canyon, Tijuana Panthers, So Many Wizards, Vinyl Williams, The Record Company, Beat Club, High Places, Vex Ruffin, Peanut Butter Wolf, Anenon, Jonwayne, J.Rocc, The Lions, Buyepongo, Boogaloo Assassins, and Fabiano do Nascimento. Your donation supports arts in our community.

      Thank you to Councilmember Jose Huizar and his staff, the sponsors that help us foot the bill, the hundreds of volunteers who donate their time, the incredible musicians that share their talent and all the festival goers who come to Eagle Rock for this magical night in October!
      We are humbled by the can do spirit that makes this community special.

      This is also a great time to join or renew your CFAER Membership! All new and renewing members will also receive the ERMF 2012 Mix in addition to their member benefits!

      What did you discover at Eagle Rock Music Festival?
      Share your ERMF experience with us on Facebook and Twitter!

      Check out our ERMF 2012 Gallery for more great pics from this year's festival!

      Cigarette Bums on Ship Stage - Photo Credit: CFAER

      Festival Sponsor Macy's - Photo Credit: CFAER

      High Places performing on the Dublab Stage - Photo Credit: CFAER

      Clay Dinosaur Project at the Arts & Crafts Area - Photo Credit: CFAER

      NINE performing on the Family Stage - Photo Credit: CFAER

      Coloring at the Arts and Crafts Area - Photo Credit: CFAER

      Dam Funk performing on the Stones Throw Stage - Photo Credit Victor Jara

      Festival Sponsor: Human Rights Campaign - Photo Credit CFAER

      Surprise guest, Gaslamp Killer on the Stones Throw Stage - Photo Credit Victor Jara

      Triple Chicken Foot performing at the Women's 20th Century Club - Photo Credit: CFAER

      Square Dancing at the Women's 20th Century Club - Photo Credit: CFAER

      If you would like to see more programming like this please support the Center with a donation today.

      For more information please visit www.CFAER.org or email info@...

      Our mailing address is:
      Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock
      2225 Colorado Blvd.