30BARACK Earth Day Fun in the Sun SAT 4.14

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Join us for a very exciting and special event to celebrate EARTH DAY 2012! 30BARACK is collaborating with North East Trees (www.northeasttrees.org) on the California State Parks Foundation's Wetland Restoration Project at Rio de Los Angeles State Park just north of downtown LA.

      The event takes place on Saturday, April 14, 2012, from 9am to 1pm (registration is at 8am), and will be extremely FUN and SOCIAL! We will be planting and caring for native trees, removing non-native invasive plants and cleaning up the park. Have a blast and make a difference right here in your own city!

      Please RSVP so we can prepare to accommodate everyone! Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Bring garden gloves if you have them, a hat and sunscreen.

      CLICK HERE to RSVP: https://donate.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpsjtf