S.O.U.L. Save Our Undeveloped Land Montecito Heights Meeting Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Dear Neighbors,

      I want to thank everyone who showed up for tonights meeting. Alot of issues were discussed and a plan was decided on to move forward with our group.

      The two dozen or so neighbors who showed up tonight voted to create Save Our Undeveloped Land (SOUL) as a separate and distinct entity from MHIA. We will need MHIA's and Roy's support and the surrounding community for SOUL and we will work to earn that.

      The mission statement and purpose is currently being worked on by a core group of SOUL members and will be distributed as soon as it's finalized.

      The next meeting of SOUL will be at the Senior Center of Montecito Heights on Homer St. on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 7PM. Please tell your neighbors who aren't part of this email list.

      I also wanted to thank Jeff Chapman the Director of the Audubon Center at Debs Park for his support and Clare Marter-Kenyon of the Mount Washintgton Homeowners Alliance for her support.

      We need the whole community involved and we hope many different organizations and people will help us make this happen.

      Sincerely,

      Mark Young
      626-376-7779

      PS I realize most of you are already on MHIA's Email list so you will get duplicate emails, but for those of you not on MHIA's email list, I wanted to include your email so you didn't miss the updates.