Summer Night Lights - 2011 End of Summer Celebration 9/3

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hope you are doing well.
      You are cordially invited you to the Summer Night Lights Finale on Saturday, September 3rd, at El Sereno Recreation Center from 10am to 4pm.

      The Summer Night Lights Finale is a tradition where we bring together all sites for a day filled with friendly athletic competition, free food and a wide range of activities for everyone. Some of the activities include: silk screen printing, cooking classes, sports, free food, jump house, a skate competition, a resource fair and much more.

      SNL 2011 Finale
      El Sereno Recreation Center
      4721 Klamath Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90032