Next Cypress Park Clean-up this Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2002
      Friends of Cypress Park Community Improvement Association invite you
      to join us for our monthly Community cleanups, scheduled for the 3rd
      Saturday of every month at 9 a.m. The next cleanup is this Saturday,
      July 20.

      Meet us at the Cypress Park Community Center, 929 Cypress Avenue
      (corner of Maceo & Cypress Ave.), Los Angeles.

      Clean up site to be proposed on actual clean up day.