Sigma Alpha Epsilon/Occidental College Haunted House Fundraiser

  • asncalert@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
    Greetings,

    Please join the Brothers of Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Occidental College as we host our annual Haunted House. We transform our three story house into a spooky and scary haunted mansion! Admission price: $2.00 for adults, $1 for kids under 15 (Local Community prices). This a a safe and fun place to bring your kids on Halloween.

    100% of proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network!

    Dates and times:
    Friday 10/29 from 7-10 PM
    Saturday 10/30 from 7-11 PM
    Sunday 10/31 from 7-11 PM