Metro Gold Line Community Outreach Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      We would like to remind our neighbors of the upcoming event:

      OPEN HOUSE

      Metro Gold Line Community Outreach Meeting

      Date: Thursday Evening, September 5, 2002

      Time: 6:00PM to 8:00PM

      Place: NELA Community Information Center
      3571 Pasadena Avenue at French Street
      Ample Free Parking
      Refreshments
      (Child Care Provided)

      The following will be covered for community input:

      Station Design: Avenue 26 - French Avenue - Southwest Museum
      Landscaping: Marmion Way Corridor
      Construction Activity: Upcoming and Ongoing

      Would you like a personal "segment" of the line to guarantee your
      concerns are
      dealt with by public officials? Please come early, and contact Jim
      or Marie Leong at <jbleong@...>. If you are unable to attend
      the September 5th meeting, call (323) 225-2818 to become a part of a
      group segment.

      Please join us as friends and community, since the Gold Line issue
      affects us all!

      Jim & Marie Leong