Closing Event for Our Ashe and Contemporary Cuban Photography Exhibitions 8/2

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      I would like to invite you to join us for a closing event at the Avenue 50 Studio for the Ashe: Blessings, Energy, Power exhibition. Our artists, Eddy Bello-Sandoval, Lili Bernard, Gloria Longval, Wendell Wiggins, Susan Matthews, and Jorge Luis Rodriguez will be in attendance to talk about the relationship between Santeria and their art.

      "Reflections" - Kevin Hass

      Our Contemporary Cuban Photography artists Gil Garcetti, Kevin Hass, Maria Luisa Gauerke and Alisa Adona will also join us in discussion.
      When: Sunday, August 2, 2009 starting at 2:00 pm.

      Where: Avenue 50 Studio 131 No. Avenue 50 Highland Park, CA 90042 (323) 258-1435