Annual Montecito Heights Improvement Assoc. Picnic

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:33 PM
      Dear ASNC Neighbor,
      You are cordially invited to attend the Annual Summer Picnic of the
      Montecito Heights Improvement Association, a joint effort this year
      with the Friends of Debs Park and the soon to be certified Arroyo
      Seco Neighborhood Council.

      It will be held at Sycamore Grove Park on Saturday morning, August 17
      from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event will be a traditional
      community Summer barbeque with lemonade, potato-sack races, three-
      legged relays, and water-balloon tossing. We'll have representatives
      from the Police and Fire Departments and some surprise guests, but it
      just won't be complete without you and your family.

      Free hot dogs, lemonade and soda will be provided by the sponsors.
      But it will be a potluck, so please bring a little something (from a
      main dish to munchies) to feed six other people.

      If you're there around 11 a.m. you'll hear a few words from (and
      perhaps be able to interact with) our invited guests: State Senator
      Gloria Romero, State Assemblyperson Jackie Goldberg, Supervisor
      Gloria Molina, and City Councilman Ed Reyes.

      We can certainly use all the help we can get, both before and during
      the event, so don't be shy about volunteering! For more information
      please call 323 222–2620 or 323 225-6393, or email laquirarte@...
      or bmurray3rd@...

      Information provided by Louis Quirarte

      Arroyo Seco Neighborhood Council has the endorsements and active
      participation of: Friends of Cypress Park Community Improvement
      Association, Mt. Washington Association, Mt. Washington Homeowners
      Alliance, Montecito Heights Improvement Association, Monterey Hills
      Federation, Hermon Neighborhood Association, Sycamore Terrace
      Residents Association, and over 4000 individuals!