Marmion Way Beautification Project - It is Planting Time!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      When: Saturday, December 6, 2008 - 8 am until 11 am

      Where: Marmion Way between Figueroa St. and Mount Washington Drive

      What: Follow up planting of drought tolerant native plants on the
      slope in the public right of way.

      We will be completing the planting of groundcover plants and accent
      shrubs that we started on Nov. 22

      Street Trees are also coming, but that work will be done be Los
      Angeles Conservation Corps and North East Trees crews.

      Please come help. We need your support to get the work done and to
      match grant funding.

      Office of Community Beautification Grant, with ASNC, MWA, and MWHA as
      partners

      Jerry Schneider [jerryspe9@...]