31927Square Dancing & Pie

    Aug 17, 2014

      Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 pm on mhia@yahoogroups.com

      Posted by:

      "Rose Aleman" rosealeman

      What could be more American and spell summertime like a good old-fashioned square dance and pie?  Attached is a flier from the Heritage Square Museum (of which I am a docent) which announces the above to take place on Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.  If you don't want to enter your pie, you can come on by and dance to some square dancing music.Admission free to Heritage Square members or $7.00 for Non-members.  The museum is located at the end of Homer-3800 Homer St, Los Angeles.  Hope to see you there, if you need a ride let me know ahead of time and I will make arrangements.  See y'all.  Rose Aleman

      Annual Square Dancing Event

      Saturday, September 13, 2014, 5:00 PM

      Join Heritage Square for an Old Timer American Square Dance, as well as a great fruit pie baking contest. Beginners are encouraged; this is a family friendly dance! Join us for a beautiful afternoon of community and music. Don’t be shy-enter your best homemade fruit pie. Contact Museum offices about the pie baking contest rules. Free for Museum members and $7 for the general audience.