31910ROCK ROSE GALLERY NEWS

    Aug 14 6:11 AM

      Dear Friends, Rock Rose Gallery will be celebrating it's 15th Anniversary the end of August. Yes, it was Aug. 2000 when the doors were opened on quiet little N. Figueroa in Highland Park to encourage the artistic expression of both professionals and vecinos (neighbors). I will be publicizing more and more events and celebrations on the Rock Rose Gallery News page...I INVITE YOU TO "LIKE" ROCK ROSE GALLERY NEWS to stay informed and join us when you have time. Coming soon...Monthly dinners to celebrate the arts and our FRIENDS. Thank you and Love ~ Rosamaria Rock Rose Gallery News