      You are invited to our Highland Park District Office grand opening. It will kick off the Latin Jazz & Music Festival weekend.

      Councilmember Gilbert Cedillo’s Community Grand Opening

      Highland Park Field Office

      Friday, August 22, 2014

      5:30-8:30 p.m.

      5577 N Figueroa Street (Corner of Avenue 56)

      Los Angeles, CA 90042

      RSVP at (323)550-1538 or go to http://goo.gl/crtW3R

      There will be live entertainment by Latin Jazz and salsa music performers, The Robert Incelli Band. We will also have complementary food and refreshments.

      Best,

      Gilbert A. Cedillo

      Councilmember, District 1

      This message was sent by:

      Los Angeles Councilmember Gil Cedillo, District 1

      200 N. Spring St., Room 470

      Los Angeles, CA 90012

      (213) 473-7001