31904New Interim Center Director for the Audubon Center

    Aug 14 4:12 AM

      We are pleased to welcome Jill Sourial as the Interim Center Director for the Audubon Center at Debs Park. Jill comes to Audubon with deep experience and commitment to Los Angeles, to the LA River, and to Debs Park.

      Jill began her career as an environmental educator, and has more than fifteen years of experience working on community engagement and environmental policy in Northeast Los Angeles. Her email is jsourial@....

      As you may know, former Center Director Jeff Chapman has moved into a new role with Audubon California, working with the greater Los Angeles community and Audubon chapters on a variety of conservation and engagement projects.

      Jill is very excited to be taking on this new role and would like to welcome you to visit the Audubon Center at Debs Park. Please visit our website for upcoming activities and come enjoy the amazing natural setting in the heart of Los Angeles.

      The Audubon Center at Debs Park team

       http://debspark.audubon.org/events

      Visit us at 4700 North Griffin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90031