31762Bow Wow Luau & Membership Drive at Hermon Dog Park! July 27

    Jul 21, 2014

      The Dogs are goin' Hawaiian for a good cause!

      Mark your calendars for the Bow Wow Luau & Membership Drive at Hermon Dog Park!

      July 27, 2014

      5:00 pm to 7:00 pm

      Admission: Free

      Benefiting: Friends of Hermon Dog Park

      Friends of Hermon Dog Park is pleased to sponsor this event!

      When:
      Sunday, July 27 (from 5-7 pm)

      Where:
      Hermon Dog Park (5568 Via Marisol, Los Angeles, CA 90042)

      How: Sign-up or renew your $10 membership at our membership booth. Our volunteers will be accepting cash or check and also on-hand will be portable Paypal readers if you would like to pay by credit or debit card. All donations are tax-deductible, and our booth will have receipts available. If you would like to renew or join for the first time prior to Yappy Hour, please visit our website (www.hermondogpark.org/join.html) Membership dues support events at Hermon Dog Park, such as Pet Education Seminars, Vaccine Clinics, Yappy Hours and bio-degradable poop bags. Dues also support events outside of the park such as Spay/Neuter and pet adoption events.

      What: Let your dog go Hawaiian! There will be a photo booth with lots of props for your dog to get decked out. Shell and coconut bikini bras, grass skirts and Hawaiian leis for your choosing, all set against a beachy backdrop. Three splashy pools will be set-up for your dogs to cool their paws. There will be tropical snacks and Hawaiian punch offered, and treats for your dog.

      Who: Enjoy the ukulele music as you play games and have your dog do the limbo. Visit our face painter booth to get Hawaiian themed paint for you or your little ones. A representative from Petco will also be there demonstrating PetPaint Stenciling. For more information, please email contact@...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic