31761Annual Senior Lead Officer Summit on July 24

    Jul 21, 2014

      NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH NEWS

      Senior Lead Officer Mark Allen July 2014

      Hello Northeast Area Community Members

      I know you have received several invites to our Annual Senior Lead Officer Summit on July 24, 2014 at Barnsdall Park, 4800 Hollywood Blvd, 6:00P.M.

      I'm just sending this friendly reminder that you are only 3 days away from having a great evening with us. I look forward to meeting you all. Don't forget to bring a neighbor or friend.

      Please do not respond to this email, replies are not monitored

      Important Telephone Numbers | EMERGENCY CALL 911

      CITY-WIDE DIRECTORY 311 | NON EMERGENCY 1-877-ASKLAPD

      for additional Crime Prevention information, Log on: www.lapdonline.org

      Support the LA Police Foundation: www.lapolicefoundation.org