31759Summer Breeze Garden Party Fundraiser

    Jul 20, 2014

      The Board of the Avenue 50 Studio
      invites you to our

      Summer Breeze
      Garden Party

      Silent Art Auction

      Please join us

      Sunday, August 17, 2014 from 2-5 pm

      as we celebrate 14 years of art brought to you by the Avenue 50 Studio

      at the home of

      Maggie Reyes-Rothner & Glenn Rothner

      Surround yourself with beautiful art, warm friends,
      savory food, and wine!

      $30 per ticket
      checks, credit cards, cash, or PayPal

      If you are unable to attend please consider making a
      tax-deductible donation, in any amount.

      Artists include:

      Art Carillo, Ester Petschar, Gwen Freeman, Heriberto Luna, J. Michael Walker, Johnny Quintanilla, Jose Lozano, Linda Arreola, Margaret Garcia, Martin Charlot, Peter Hess, Heriberto Luna, Pola Lopez, Poli Marichal,
      Raoul De La Sota, Roberto Gutierrez, Rod Smith,
      Sergio Teran, Toti O’Brien, among others.

      Please visit our website for details
      & photos of the beautiful home:

      Fundraiser and Silent Art Auction | Avenue 50 Studio

      The Avenue 50 Studio is sponsored in part by the Historic Highland Park Neighborhood Council, Department of Cultural Affairs, the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, and the California Community Foundation.