31758Great co-op preschool in NELA

    Jul 20 7:04 PM

      19 Jul

      Anita Sheridan from Glassell Park

      If you are currently looking for preschools, my son goes to Los Feliz Nursery School, and there are still a few spaces open for the Fall: http://www.lfns.org. It's located on the edge of Atwater and Los Feliz.
      My son has been attending the school for a year, and it's been a wonderful experience for both of us. It's a co-op, so tuition is low. You are expected to work there 1 day a week, plus there are meetings once a month and some fundraising events. The school day is from 9-1, and children must be 3 by November. Potty training is not required.
      Since it's a co-op, the parent involvement is just amazing. We've made a lot of new friends, and the teachers are wonderful too. If you think you might want to be a part of a co-op community, email here for more information: enrollment@.... You can also ask about enrollment for next year. A lot of parents have asked me about our school, so I thought I'd share. Hope everyone is having a good summer!

      -Anita Sheridan

      LFNS Board President

      erson-sher@...