31746A Message from Councilmember Gilbert Cedillo

    Jul 18, 2014

      Friends,

      City Council still remains in recess. While we are on break, I invite you to our '1 Year Anniversary Clean Up' tomorrow and ask you to save the date for CD1's First Annual Latin Jazz Music Festival.

      Gilbert A. Cedillo

      Councilmember, District 1

      ‘Keep It Clean’ 1 Year Anniversary Clean-Up

      It’s hard to believe that one year has gone by already since the inception of our ‘Keep It Clean’ campaign and inaugural clean-up. Join us as we celebrate with another mass clean-up.

      1 Year Anniversary Clean Up in Elysian Park

      Saturday, July 19th

      8:30am-1:00pm

      Frank Hotchkin Memorial Center

      1700 Stadium Way

      Los Angeles, CA 90012

      RSVP to: (323)550-1538 or Melinda.Alatorre@...

      1st Annual Latin Jazz Music Festival

      Saturday, August 23rdand Sunday, August 24th

      11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

      Sycamore Grove Park

      4702 N. Figueroa Street

      Los Angeles, CA 90042

      Saturday, August 23

      Heart of Los Angeles Big Band

      Plaza De La Raza Latin JazzEnsemble

      Gilbert Castellanos and the New Latin Jazz Quintet

      Banda Brothers

      Cold Duck

      Lucky 7 Mambo

      Son Mayor