31083CANDIDATE’S “MEET & GREET” IN THE COMMUNITY OF GLASSELL PARK 4/19

    Apr 11, 2014

      If you Live, Work, Own Property, Have a Business Or have an Ongoing Community Interest,

      You are a Stakeholder in the Glassell Park Neighborhood Council. (See WWW.GlassellParkNC.Org

      )

      What is a Neighborhood Council? It is a Council of Citizens participating in City Of Los Angeles Budget And Government Matters to make our Elected Officials accountable to improve Resident concerns regarding Crime, Graffiti, Public Safety, Street and Public Improvements, Police Presence and Better Housing, Education, Transportation and Tenant Conditions to Improve the Overall Quality-of-Life in Our Neighborhood.

      SATURDAY APRIL 19, 2014, 10AM – 1PM

      MEET YOUR FUTURE NEIGHBORHOOD LEADERS

      Glassell Park Community/Sr. Center 3750 N. Verdugo Road http://empowerla.org/gpnc/glassell-park-nc-2014-elections/

      (VIEW WEB-LINK ABOVE FOR COUNCIL INFO, CANDIDATES BIO’S & VOTING REQUIREMENTS)

      ELECTIONS

      SATURDAY APRIL 26, 2014 10AM – 4PM

      Glassell Park Community/Sr. Center 3750 N. Verdugo Road

      (Scan the bar code with your smartphone or call DONE IEA / Elections Hotline:

      (818) 293-VOTE (818.293.8683) for more info)

      http://ens.lacity.org/ensnc/glassellparknc/ensncglassellparknc76987071_04192014.pdf

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic