30757HHPNC Beautification Committee Meeting 2/25?

    Feb 24, 2014

      Hello folks! Im just sending this email to gauge interest to see if anyone wanted to come to a quick/brief meeting of our newly founded Ad-hoc Beautification Committee tomorrow at Hathaway Sycamores at 6pm. I know it's short notice, but the elections committee might be meeting at the same time so since we have the space, and I thought we should use it. We don't need to post agendas since it's an ad-hoc committee, but id like to discuss the following items:

      1.) possibility of having the HHPNC and CDs install hanging lights across York blvd to enhance the village feel to the neighborhood (see attached example)

      2.) research and design a neighborhood gateway sign including possible placement locations (see example attached).

      And any other ideas you might have to make our community better!

      Please let me know if you are able to make it. I'Il confirm the meeting if we have a sizable  group and I'll send out an announcement to the community at large to invite stakeholders.

      We have to get our money spent to make HP beautiful before June! Hope some of you can make it!

      Aaron Salcido <asalcido@...>