30754ARC Meeting, 2/27/14 at 7:00pm

    Feb 24, 2014

      Hello ARC Supporters,

      I hope this message finds you well. I want to thank our special guests form the January Meeting. Board of Neighborhoods Commissioner Olivia Rubio gave an update on the commission’s work and Jay Handal and Terrence Gomes shared valuable outreach and elections information for our upcoming Region 7 and 8 elections in April.

      ARC is asking that NC Board Members consider giving feedback on future meeting dates: The ARC meets on the 4th Thursday of the month.  The only other dates available where the region’s 14 NC’s do not meeting are:

      The 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Monday of the month and

      The 2nd Tuesday of the Month

      Please feel free to consider your own NCs meeting dates and respond to ARC@...

      FOR THE FEBRUARY MEETING

      We have a guest presentation taking place at our next scheduled meeting on February 27, 2014.  Lys Mendez will be presenting on three important community meetings that will be taking place citywide regarding ReCODE.LA, the Mobility Plan and Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles.

      The first of this series will take place in the East Planning Area that includes much of our region, and Lys will be asking for help promoting the event and possibly speaking to individual neighborhood councils about additional support.

      If you should have questions before then, you are welcomed to contact Lys directly at Lys.Mendez@....

      Lastly, please see the attached agenda for Thursday’s ARC Meeting.

      Thank you all!

      -Hector Huezo

      --

      Hector L. Huezo