30750Vote for the Arroyo Today Thru Thursday!

    Feb 24 10:11 PM

      Greetings Arroyo Supporters!

      The Arroyo Seco Foundation (ASF) is competing in the NELA Placemaking Design Competition, a contest to develop new visions for Northeast Los Angeles and the LA River.

      We need your help! Everyday through this Thursday (2/27) you can help build support for restoration at the Confluence by voting for the Arroyo Seco Confluence Gateway.

      The Confluence Gateway is an integrated plan to restore stream values, native habitat, recreation, and public space to the Confluence. It draws on over a decade of work and presents a vision that celebrates this truly unique and historic place. We hope you'll take a moment and help make this a priority for L.A. River restoration.

      Arroyo Seco Foundation | 570 W. Avenue 26 #450 | Los Angeles, CA 90065-1011