30742Arroyo Seco Library celebrates a milestone... 2/27

    Feb 23, 2014

      Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:31 pm (PST)

      Posted by:  sarahhessca

      The Arroyo Seco Library reaches a milestone this week. Thursday, February 27, 2014 will mark our 100th year at 6145 N. Figueroa Street. We will be celebrating the occasion with an event that will begin at 6:00. Over the course of the evening we will:

      Listen to a short presentation on area history brought to us by the Highland Park Heritage Trust

      Share our memories at our open microphone…. & of course listen to the memories of others

      Socialize with our community

      Enjoy some cake (no birthday is complete without cake)

      Everyone is welcome to join us. Spread the word.

      If you have any questions please give us a call at 323-255-0537.