30187FRIENDS OF HERON DOG PARK NOVEMBER "YAPPY HOUR"

    Nov 22, 2013

      FRIENDS OF HERON DOG PARK NOVEMBER "YAPPY HOUR"

      HOLIDAY ITEMS AT MEMBERSHIP BOOTH
      November 24th from 3-5 pm

      Holiday gift items will be on display in exchange for cash contributions at the Friends' membership booth on Sunday. We've received some fabulous Christmas and Hanukkah items such as stockings, ornaments, dog clothes, socks and other knickknacks, generously donated by Woof Dog Boutique in Atwater village. Come check it out and get a head start on your holiday shopping while you socialize your dog from 3-5 p.m.  For more information check out our Facebook (www.facebook.com/ HermonDogPark) page.