27458Highland Park Old L.A. Certified Farmers Market

  • patgriffit
    Jan 8, 2013
      We now have a Facebook page for the Highland Park Old L.A. Farmers Market, and we're trying to keep it updated.

      Please check it out for market updates.

      Here is the link.

      http://www.facebook.com/HighlandParkOldLaCertifiedFarmersMarket

      7 minutes ago
      A new food vendor began today, Tacos La Mexicana. I had a dish of his tacos, and man were they good! You'll have to wait til next Tuesday to try some, but they are worth coming over to the market just to try. Of course, once you're here in beautiful downtown Highland Park, you can chat with your neighbors and get a few bags of produce for the week...