27032Letter: Franklin Students Seek Donors, Recipients for Food Drive

    Nov 7, 2012
      http://highlandpark-ca.patch.com/articles/letter-franklin-students-seek-donors-recipients-for-food-drive

      Franklin High School is hosting its annual food drive, and is looking for both volunteers to donate food and time, and families who are in need.

      Franklin High School Senior Advisor Natalie Esber submitted this letter.

      Franklin High School is hosting its annual food drive.

      The food drive started on Thursday, November 1 and will be ending on Thursday, November 15.

      This year's goal is to feed 50 families for Thanksgiving, although we are trying not to turn down any of our students and their families.

      We would like to thank Assembly Speaker John Perez, a Franklin Alumni, who will donate the turkeys. The chairperson of this years food drive is Maira Rodriguez, the Franklin High School Associated Student Body (ASB) Historian.

      The food will be distributed to students from Franklin High School, Burbank Middle School, and families from the community that are in need.

      If you would like to donate food, turkeys or a grocery store gift card, you can contact the Franklin Senior Advisor Natalie Esber. Leave a message for her at (323) 550-2000 or at nje9182@....
      About this column: Talk to Patch is an opportunity for you, the reader, to tell us what's on your mind.