LX90-LNT - Can ASCOM drive it ?

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      I recently bought a Meade LX90 LNT instrument which the vendor
      supplied with Starry Night Pro V4.x (With ASCOM telescope control
      built in). I thought it was a good deal, until I found that the LX90
      doesn't appear in the list of supported instruments and that Starry
      Night V4.x is not the latest version of the software. My question is
      whether I can upgrade ASCOM to control the LX90?
      Regards,
      David