Re: [ASCOM] New Product Announcement : Deepsky 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2002
      Dennis --

      Typical head-up-xxx hardware guys. Is there a simple way to check at run
      time, when the scope is first connected, which flavor you need? If so, that
      would be ideal, a universal driver. See the Meade driver for some of that
      sort of thing :-)))

      Otherwise, fix the current one and note that the firmware upgrade is
      required.

      -- Bob