Re: [ASCOM] TheSky-controlled Telescope problem

  • foxmulderzhang
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Thank you for your reply

      I tried, still failed

      I use thesky to control the mount
      Use TheSky-controlled Telescope driver to support ascom
      Then I tried it in MaxIM DL, works fine.

      But in wINDI & Kstars under linux, as server-client mode
      It fails
      So I don't know what's the problem

      BTW, where's the source file of TheSky-controlled Telescope driver, during the installation, I check the "install source" box, but cannot find where is it.

      --- In ASCOM-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Long" <Tim@...> wrote:

      > From the wordig of the error message, it seems to be comig from vb, which tends to mask the true source. Is there o in.dication of where the error is originatig from? My best guess would be that thesky needs to run as administrator, so something in the stack will be getting a 'permission denied'. Try runnig your top level program as admin.istrator. If it works, complain to software bisque about their security practices.
      >
      > Sent from my HTC Touch Pro 2 on Vodafone

    • foxmulderzhang
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2013
        In my code, I check the telescope.siderealtime and rightascension every 0.1 second. with simulator, it works ok. but with thesky, the value doesn't change, maybe half a minute it changes, but the value is not right. why?
        also thesky connected with ascom simulator.