Re: [ASCOM] Re: Upgrading to Platform 6 sp1

    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 8, 2013
      Rick said:
      So, pick a hub, say POTH.  Connect POTH to your scope.  Don't try to connect the dome yet.  Can POTH connect with and slew your scope?  Does it behave normally or abnormally?  If this doesn't work, adding in the Dome won't work either.  If it does work, then this is a good thing.  So, I would connect to the Dome, as well, from POTH and try some slews.

      This is right on. Follow this to the letter.
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 25, 2013
        Thank you Mark, much appreciated.

        Best regards,
        Tim Long