RE: [ASCOM] Ascom-standards.org not avaible

  • Rick Burke
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 2, 2012
      Message
      Oliver,

      OK, so there is nothing to do, but try again tomorrow.

      Rick
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 4, 2012

        Shared web hosting generally routes traffic based on the host header, not the IP address. So while

        Entering the IP directly in the browser will not work, adding the entry  to the hosts file (as Andrew suggests) probably will, because the host header will be correct.

        ~ Tim Long