Re: Image from "QHY8 CCD Camera" Driver

  • Alan Orr
    Message 1 of 13 , May 28, 2012
    Rick, Chris, Jared, Tim, and All,
    Does anyone know where I can get the format of the returned array values for this driver? The format from the values as shown in ImageArrayValuesBasedOnFilter.xls is not evident (to me). I used different colored filters to look at the values coming back from the camera/array and to determine what some of the format is(some is not clear). For example, I am seeing trailing zeros at the end of rows consistently.

    Rick
    - Thanks for your great comment and code regarding the rgba suggestion. Once I understand the array returned, I will pursue your idea (since need to understand the format first).

    Best and Thanks!

    Alan