Re: Az/El to RA/Dec, and tracking speeds

  • Peter Simpson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 4:08 PM
      Hi Chris,

      Yes, the Platform 6 SP1 Transform component does support Az/El to RA/Dec conversion. This is documented in the Developer help installed with the SP1  developer components. http://www.ascom-standards.org/Downloads/PlatDevComponents.htm

      I'm afraid I don't have  enough math to answer your second question:(

      Regards, Peter