Re: ASCOM Profile Explorer question

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 9:29 AM
      Yes, that seems OK, by settings you mean the column headed Data I suppose?
      Typically a driver would save additional data in the profile but this will not be done until it's been configured. There's also no requirement that the driver data is saved in the profile and maybe the EQMOD people are saving it elsewhere. It could be better to ask on their support group.

      Chris