Re: ASCOM Profile Explorer question

  • leonard_middlebrooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 7:43 AM
      Chris, Thanks. To verify when looking at EQMOD.Telescope I see under Value: (Default), and under Settings: EQMOD ASCOM EQ5/6. There is no other information.

      Leonard

      > No. The data will vary depending on the driver. The only vital bit is
      > the default data, this has the name that's shown in the chooser.
      >
      > Chris

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24 9:29 AM
        Yes, that seems OK, by settings you mean the column headed Data I suppose?
        Typically a driver would save additional data in the profile but this will not be done until it's been configured. There's also no requirement that the driver data is saved in the profile and maybe the EQMOD people are saving it elsewhere. It could be better to ask on their support group.

        Chris