Re: [ASCOM] Next Problem: COM failed to register

  • Greg Marshall
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 22 12:01 AM
      And perhaps more to the point, as the person originally asking the question, I have no idea what any of you are talking about!  All I care about is that the problem is solved, thanks to Chris.

      Greg

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 23 8:41 AM
        Greg --

        I apologize. I'm the person who touched that off. I should have mentioned my concern privately and not in your support thread.

        -- Bob

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 23 10:44 AM
          No problem, guys.  When it comes to Windows software, being totally confused is normal for me.

          Thanks,