RE: [ASCOM] Tutorial on ASCOM

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 8:05 PM
      Wayne,

      Make sure you've downloaded and installed the Developer Tools from the
      ASCOM-Standards web site. This will give you some Visual Studio
      templates and a comprehensive help file. Also, make sure to read the
      Developers section of the web site.

      --Tim Long

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20 8:38 AM
        Also PLEASE read the Developer information on the ASCOM web site at http://ASCOM-standards.org/Developer/Index.htm.