Re: [ASCOM] How do I join?

  • Andrew Hood
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19 1:51 AM
      I find Y! has a tendency to half forget you have logged in. It will
      still have the "Hello <yournamehere>" up at the top left but won't open
      the members only menus, and displays the "Join" button.

      You have to log in again, and go through the "do you want to tell even
      more people what you did for lunch" rubbish before you can get to where
      you really wanted to be.

      Andrew

      Tim Long wrote:
      > In order to post this message, you must have already been a member.
      > --Tim

      -- Dr. Who