Re: Driver Template Location

  • fabio.bradach
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 7:38 AM
      Hope this could help someone else 'cause took me a while before I found what was wrong with my missing ASCOM templates.

      I got a similar problem but the root cause was an existing installation of visual studio 2010 I use to write some web stuff with VWD while using Visual Studio 2008 to play with ASCOM

      When unpacked the ASCOM templates went to ../Visual Studio 2010/Templates/Project Templates/Visual Basic and ../Visual Studio 2010/Templates/Project Templates/Visual C# directories instead of ../Visual Studio 2008/Templates/Project Templates/Visual Basic and Visual C#.

      Just copy and paste templates from 2010 to 2008 directories and they showed up also in VB 2008 express environment.

      Ciao. Fabio.