RE: [ASCOM] SlewToAltAz

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 4:56 PM
      Normally you would just call the Park method. The actual park position
      is something that is either hard-coded or setup by the user once,
      manually. Sometimes it is a setting in the SetupDialog.

      If you need to do coordinate conversion yourself, this may prove useful:
      http://www.smokycogs.com/blog/astronomical-calculations-in-c-sharp-conve
      rting-between-equatorial-and-horizon-coordinates/

      --Tim Long