[ASCOM] Re: The SkyX and SiTech won't talk - help!!

  • mark_manner_spot_obsrv
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12 7:07 PM
      Tim, Bob's advice was for the other poster, not specifically for me. I am already using the software he mentioned, and was just inquiring if he had happened to have seen my issue. I don't expect Bob to test everything as you correctly note. Thanks for your reply,
      Mark

      --- In ASCOM-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Long" <Tim@...> wrote:

      > I doubt whether Bob has the resources to test each and every
      > mount/software combination. He's given you unequivocal guidance; follow
      > his suggestion, then come back if you still have a problem.
      > --Tim Long

    • Frank Mraz
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 20 6:09 PM
        Hi Bob,

        Will Mount/Telescope X2 work for BOTH TheSkyX Proas well as the older The Sky ? Or do I need both plugins ?

        Frank M.

        To: ASCOM-Talk@yahoogroups.com
        From: rdenny@...
        Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 05:29:12 +0000
        Subject: [ASCOM] Re: The SkyX and SiTech won't talk - help!!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 20 8:41 PM
          X2 is only for TheSky X. For TheSky 6 you need the old TeleAPI plugin.

          -- Bob