Re: SupportedAction for Dome proposal

  • dmwmpd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      Hi Chris,

      There's nothing wrong with your nomencalture. It conveys what you want. So go ahead and use it.

      I wrote my own dome control (unpublished) where I use the terms Move Left and Move Right and Stop Move on the buttons. My Move buttons (only one at a time) turns the background from pink to green when activated, then the red Stop button turns the move button back to pink.

      Don