[ASCOM] Re: ASCOM 6SP1 with Celestron Unified Driver

  • johansea
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 16, 2012
      Gday Peter

      --- In ASCOM-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Simpson" <peter@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andrew,
      > I checked the SubVersion logs and the last change to
      > the Serial code was in April 2011. It thus looks unlikely
      > that a recent Platform code change
      > is responsible for the issues that you and Adam are seeing.

      It doesnt affect me as i dont use ASCOM :-)
      My query was more along the lines of
      "has something changed in the guts of "dot net" land"
      that is now showing up as a timeout bug????"
      I have no means to check this
      but it seems a "possible" culprit based on
      the various posts to date.

      Andrew Johansen Melbourne Australia

    • Adam
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 23, 2012
        I was able to reproduce the issue with native system calls, so it's
        not a .net issue. I uploaded the test source to the folder, if a
        dev needs a device to test I can mail one of mine, just return it
        when your done.