Updates about ASCOM and Gemini.

  • Joseph Shuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      Three short announcements:

      First, we want to make everyone with a Gemini mount aware of a menu of support groups on Yahoo:

      a) The ASCOM-Talk group (this one) is for general ASCOM discussions. The URL is:

      b) The Gemini_ASCOM_Driver group is for Paul K's Gemini driver for the legacy Gemini mounts (aka "Gemini 1") It's at

      c) The Gemini-II group is for issues with the Gemini 2 mount. The URL is:

      Second, the public website for ASCOM, www.ASCOM-standards.org, now has the latest copy of the Gemini driver, 1.0.18 for download. That version has been available only on the Gemini_ASCOM_Driver group for a while, but now it's also available on the public website.

      Finally, I added links to this group's Link section with the two different Gemini groups.

      Thanks to Paul and Bob for making this happen.

      Joe Shuster