RE: [ASCOM] Maxpoint error; picture uploaded in photo gallery

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2011
      That's good to hear. Cyanogen are good people, I knew they'd sort you
      out. Is there any pertinent information worth sharing with the ASCOM
      community? What was the problem and what fixed it?

      Regards,
      Tim Long

      ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
      http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=pB1CVMWE001677&from=tim@...
      Complete email hygiene and business continuity solution available from http://www.tigranetworks.co.uk
    • island_classics
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2011
        Luckly I have two computers, I just check what file was missing and sucessfully replace it.