SharpStar NAME CHANGE

  • Dave Trewren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hello Group,

      It has been brought to my attention that my chosen project name of SharpStar is
      unfortunately a registered trademark - whoops.

      So I have changed the project name to SharpSky focuser

      www.dt-space.co.uk/SharpSky

      Sorry about that ...

      Dave
    • Laurie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2011
        Dave,
        Don't forget to change the Title in the HTML Header, it still says SharpStar.
        Laurie

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011

          Oops J I’ve renamed your Jira project and your subversion repository to match, you are now at http://svn.tigranetworks.co.uk:8082/svn/ASCOM-Contrib/ASCOM.SharpSky.Focuser/trunk

          Regards,

          Tim Long

          It has been brought to my attention that my chosen project name of SharpStar is

          unfortunately a registered trademark - whoops.

          So I have changed the project name to SharpSky focuser

          Sorry about that ...

                    Dave

          Complete email hygiene and business continuity solution available from TiGra Networks

        • Dave Trewren
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
            Hi Laurie,

            sorry for delay, been away for long weekend.

            Thanks ... always something

            I'll update now i'm back

            Cheers,

            Dave

            --- In ASCOM-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie" <laurie@...> wrote:

            > Dave,
            > Don't forget to change the Title in the HTML Header, it still says SharpStar.
            > Laurie
            > --- In ASCOM-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Trewren" dtrewren@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello Group,
            > > It has been brought to my attention that my chosen project name of
            > > SharpStar isunfortunately a registered trademark - whoops.
            > > So I have changed the project name to SharpSky focuser
            > > www.dt-space.co.uk/SharpSky
            > > Sorry about that ...
            > > Dave

          • Dave Trewren